Date of website publication: 15 June 2021
Last major update: 15 June 2021
The website is partially compliant with the provisions of the act on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications operated by public entities due to its following shortcomings:
- video materials are equipped neither with subtitles nor translations into Polish Sign Language,
- some photos and graphic elements do not have alt descriptions (alt tags/alt texts)
- PDF documents on the website are partially non-compliant with the digital accessibility rules.
The process of drawing up the Declaration of Accessibility:
The Declaration was drawn up on the date: 15 June 2021
The last major assessment and update of the Declaration was made on the date: 15 June 2021
Feedback and contact details:
In case of any problems with website accessibility, do not hesitate to contact us. Your queries will be handled by the: Development Bureau
Phone: +48 22 829 20 29
Appeal procedure – anyone may:
- comment on the accessibility of a website or its element,
- request that a website, mobile application or any element thereof be made digitally accessible,
- request information to be made available to you via alternative means of access.
The appeal and/or request should include:
- personal data and contact data of the person making the appeal/request,
- an indication of which website or its element the request pertains to,
- if the person making the request wishes to receive the relevant information by alternative means of access, they should also specify a convenient way of presenting the relevant information.
The National Institute of Music and Dance is obliged to comply with the request as soon as possible and at the latest within 7 days from the date of the request. If this deadline cannot be met and neither the digital accessibility nor alternative means of accessing the information cannot be provided, the Institute shall immediately inform the person making the request when it will be possible to meet the request, which shall not be longer than 2 months from the date of the request.
Grievance and appeal procedure:
If the Institute does not comply with an accessibility request or fails to provide an alternative means of accessing information, the requesting entity may lodge a complaint via airmail or e-mail to the following address:
Governing body: Ministry of Culture, National Heritage and Sport
Address: Krakowskie Przedmieście Street no. 15/17, 00–071 Warsaw, Poland
Phone: +48 22 42 10 100
Complaints can also be made to the Ombudsman.
The National Institute of Music and Dance is located on Fredry Street no. 8, 00–097 Warsaw, Poland
Access: parking space is available for use in the metered parking zone that can be accessed from Fredry Street 8. Also accessible by public transit:
– bus stops: Plac Teatralny, Plac Piłsudskiego;
– tram stops: Plac Bankowy and Królewska;
– metro stops: Ratusz Arsenał or Świętokrzyska.
Access to the building: threshold in front of the entrance, stairs. You may use the intercom and ask for assistance.
The reception desk is located on the left side, near the entrance to the building.
The building is equipped with a lift which operates between floors 0–3.
The corridors on the premises guarantee the free movement of persons.
The toilet is not accessible for wheelchair users.
There is no possibility of using the services of a sign language interpreter on-site or online. There is no induction loop.